With Nike Popoola, 09055512063 (sms only)
Sometimes the very existence of a personal loan seems too good to be true. For all its advantages, a personal loan can spell disaster if you get careless, for this same reason it is important for you to know How to find a trustworthy payday loan company
- Don’t go easy on the tenure: A personal loan does give you the much needed cash to meet unexpected emergencies, but remember that your loan is a debt. You must strive to repay it at the soonest. Why soonest? Because a long tenure spells more interest. You are taking a personal loan because you are strapped for cash. Taking a loan for a long tenure and paying more towards interest just defeats the purpose of solving your money problems. So keep your loan tenure as short as you can.
- Don’t get crazy with the loan amount: Just because you don’t have to discuss the reasons for taking a personal loan with your banker, it does not mean you get greedy. Take only as much as you can afford to repay. Don’t let the devil whisper into your ear and put ideas in your head. Not about the personal loan amount at least. Taking loans is a two-way street. You have to repay what you take and a little more on top of it as interest, of course. Taking a loan amount more than you can afford will lead you to straight into a debt trap. People do survive the trap, but after paying a very big price (literally).
- Don’t take too many personal loans: Now, it may so happen that based on your eligibility, you don’t receive the entire amount you need. Hence, you may be tempted to take more than one personal loan. Well, tempting as it may be, you must stop yourself from committing this blunder. Take too many loans, and you will suffocate under a heap of debt. Try tackling your problem with what you have. If it is really not sufficient then, consider borrowing from your family and friends instead.
- Don’t apply for a loan with too many banks: Yes, you need the money urgently, and to cover all bases, you may be tempted to apply with multiple banks; a backup plan in case your favourite bank rejects your application. Bad idea. Each time you apply for a loan, the bank concerned will check your credit score, and with each check your score will dip a little. Though your idea behind applying with various banks may be good, it will not really result in anything good for you. So, compare personal loans online thoroughly and then apply.
- Do not miss your equated monthly instalments: Once a bank helps you with a personal loan, it will expect timely return payments as well. These are your EMIs. Make sure you do not skip your EMI payments. It will hurt your credit score and banks will hesitate to sanction your loans in the future. Keep a reminder and make sure you keep funds aside for the repayment.
- Do not take a loan without comparing: Nowadays there are websites that allow you to compare loan offerings from various banks. So, no need to go with the loan option that your neighbour has suggested. Take suggestions, of course, but do your own research as well. Evaluate what is more important for you – amount, tenure or interest rate? Decide on your loan provider after evaluating these parameters. While you are at it, you may as well look at additional features and benefits. Something like a free of charge prepayment option, maybe. If you are thinking about getting a Loan to open your own business or make invests on it check your Business line of credit for pre-approval
- Do not sign on the dotted line without reading the fine print: Often, to reduce the stress of paperwork, bankers will make you sign the documents and fill it up themselves. A bank of repute is unlikely to play tricks after taking your signature, but it is always wiser to read the fine print before you sign. You may spot some important details regarding your loan that will help you plan your repayment better.
- Do not use the loan amount for recreational purposes: The nature of getting personal Loans Now is such that you may be tempted to use it for discretionary spending, like shopping, taking a holiday, etc. Though there are no conditions on the use of a personal loan, it is commonly advised that you take it for valid financial emergencies.
- Maintain a record: Once your personal loan is sanctioned you will be given a whole lot of related documents. Keep these documents safely. If at all there is a dispute, these documents will tell your side of the story. Also, once you receive the documents, check the details on them. Make sure there are no typos or other errors that can spell doom for you. What if your loan amount has an extra zero or the interest rate is wrong?
- Do not take a personal loan for speculative activities: Now you may get a wicked idea where you decide to take a personal loan to invest in the stock market or other speculative activities. Sure you are hoping for rich returns, but what if the tables don’t turn in your favour? Thing will pretty much go downhill from there. If you do want to invest in speculative activities, use money that you have put aside just for this, and with which you don’t mind taking a risk rather than using a personal loan.