Governor Rotimi Akeredolu on Thursday announced the portfolios for the newly appointed eighteen commissioners in Ondo State.
Mr. Akeredolu made the announcement shortly after meeting the commissioners to intimate them about their ministries.
The new commissioners took their oaths to office yesterday with a warning to see their new office as a call to service.
Sahara Reporters correspondent learned that the new political office holders resumed office immediately.
The commissioners and their portfolios:
1. Taofiq Abdusalam (Ministry of Works & Infrastructure).
2. Rasheed Badmus (Ministry of Natural Resources).
3. Solagbade Amodeni (Ministry of Physical Planning & Urban Development),
4. Adegboyega Adefarati (Ministry of Agriculture).
5. Saka Yusuf Ogunleye (Ministry of Youth & Sports Development).
6. Omowumi Olatunji-Edet (Ministry of Women Affairs & Social Development).
7. Donald Ojogo (Ministry of Lands & Housing).
8. Yemi Olowolabi (Ministry of Information & Orientation).
9. Wahab Adegbenro( Ministry of Health).
10. Funso Esan (Ministry of Environment).
11. Wale Akinterinwa (Ministry of Finance).
12. Emmanuel Igbasan (Ministry of Economic Planning & Budget).
13. Olurimisi Ismaila (Ministry of Culture & Tourism).
14. Femi Agagu (Ministry of Education, Science & Technology).
15. Bayonle Ademodi (Ministry of Regional Integration & Special Duties).
16. Lola Fagbemi (Ministry of Local Government & Chieftaincy Affairs).
17. Timilehin Adelegbe (Ministry of Commerce & Industry).
18. Kola Olawoye (Ministry of Justice).
SOURCE :sahara reporters (news)