Researchers at the Kinsey institute note that…
• Bigger size penises are not always better, instead women expect penis size to match penetration.
• Women love penis size of between 5.5 inches and six inches when fully erect.
• Women pay attention to girth over length. Penis girth can be defined as the thickness of a male penis when it is fully erect.
• Throughout the history of mankind, females prefer human males who are well-endowed.
• What matters most is how to use the penis properly to achieve maximum sensation leading to a woman’s orgasm.
• Both increases in length and girth play a crucial role when it comes to satisfying a woman, sexually of course.
• Bigger penis girth gives both strength and consistency of the penis.
• When the penis is making its entry into the vagina, it hits a wider area that holds sensitive nerve endings resulting in a much intense sensation for orgasm.
• The tighter it gets into the vaginal walls, the more pressure it has to stimulate the nerve endings.
• The first three inches deep into the vaginal entrance wall considered the most sensitive area.
• The bigger the penis can fill the vaginal walls, the better sexual sensation it offers.
• Men with an average size penis are preferable when it comes to proper stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings of the vagina.
• Varying the techniques of penetration such as angles and changing sexual positions are also both important.